Saturday, January 1, 2011

New year.

Good morning!
Had a wonderful holiday season.

Highlights:
Christmas- gave gifts and played wii the whole day!
Mum and tita cooked loads- Malabon, turkey, lamb, leche flan and spring rolls!
had my champagne sparkling love it!

New year- on the eve mum and I went shopping! I feel sick :( throat is sore and i have loads of sores in my mouth! what a way to start the new year. But nothing will ruin the new year especially now that i am a MAC user! how cool is that?!!

Expectations.
New year: love- someone true, real. That would understand.
Career- to really begin/start a new one (scary for i am not getting any younger.) decide where should I be?
Family- be the best kuya and son.
Self- avoid selfishness.

Looking forward to 2011! I know this will be my year


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: