Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fulham pools.

I went swimming!!! Alone... Wahhh...loner much? It was okay actually, it brings back d memories when i was still enrolled in swimming lessons before (it was due to asthma thats y my mom applied me). I was priveledged coz it was Eric Buhain himself- pinoy swimming champion, was my teacher.

Fulham pools is very near in our place. Few bus stops. It is part of Active health club (gym, spa etc.)



Over all: nice facilities, though the pools are really not ment for recreational swimming/for fun coz its an olympic size with lanes thats for competition.






Lockers are availble at a price of 20p. Clean changing rooms for adults and babies (wide enough for quickie lol - but this is a FAMILY place not for CRUISING ü), clean toilets and showers too.





Life guards are everywhere, mind u theyre goodlooking ü
For a price of £3.20 for d whole day, very acceptable. Just tip: be there early coz some of the lanes can b crowded, especially d kiddie pool.





I will definitly come back and make this a weekend habbit.

Xoxo
Misiz

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: